Monday, June 7, 2010

Trip to Mission District

On Friday, our class went to San Francisco to see the murals around the neighborhood on Mission District. We walked to Bart station from here to 24th Mission.
When we got off the Bart and went to "Precita eyes mural tours" building. When we entered the building there were one guy who leaded us and explain what are the murals represent. The place we went to there were a lot of buildings most of the buildings were one or two floor. There were many people walking. Most of the time I saw Latinos people walking by the streets. The environment of the neighborhood is messy and dirty. People around the neighborhood there were many different races different ages. The place we went to it smells like tacos somewhere I can smell nasty things.
That day was very hot I was tired of walking I heard many kids playing in the park. I experienced taste of taco. I never tasted taco like that ever before.The taco tastes like a chicken. It was good.

1 comment: