Thursday, June 10, 2010

Old Oakland

         
                    On June 7, 2010 we went to trip to oakland. That day in the morning we wrote about what we did last Friday in our journals. Then we left school and took number 1R bus to downtown Oakland.
Then we walked somewhere to wait for the lady to lead us to our trip.We waited for her few minutes and arrived introduce her self and we also introduced our selves too. She came and explain what is old Oakland used to be and how they trying to keep old Oakland as it is. I kind of liked the trip becasue I learned something new about Oakland. After few hours I left my class because I had an oppointment. Hope you enjoy the pictures.



2 comments:

  1. You can do very good job."THANK YOU".

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DO A VERY GOOD JOB IN THIS BLOG I LIKE UR POST IS GOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete