Monday, June 14, 2010

Day at the Albany Bowl



On June 11th we went to Albany Bowl. I came to school very late that day. I slept too later the day before. So, I was very tired and sleepy. I woke up suddenly and time was 9:20 pm. When I came to school my class were already left for the trip. I came to school around 10 o'clock but, I was lucky to go to Albany Bowl because my friend had his car that day. Then we rode to Albany Bowl. Another problem occurred when we got there because my teachers refused to pay for us. Finally then gladly they paid for us for the bowling because they nice. Then we walked to the counter of the Albany Bowl. Four of us played on one line I was playing with Rustam, Jose,  and Josse. I played Bowl once in my life before but, I was doing well but, Rustam did better than me.

1 comment:

  1. tjay i like ur way of writhin it is really good...

    ReplyDelete