Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Street Fashion from UC Berkeley neighborhood

Last week we went toi UC Berkeley campus. When we got there, there were a lot of college students
 walking by us. I saw many different stylish people. Most of the people were dressed properly. I think because they are college students. When I saw teenagers most of them were dressed in hip hop style. When I see them I can tell they listens to R&B or Hip Hop. They were wearing baggy clothes and jewerlies.
There was one white person were walking by us. I did'nt liked his style because he were wearing some thight pants like a girl has long hair and his clothes were very dirty and he were caring big bagpack on his back. He had a dog with him and he skateboards. I thought he is hippie guy. After, we left the UC Berkeley we went to ate ice cream on the way there was some crazy guy were passing by us. When he passed by us he almost hit our teacher he was screaming. He were wearing brown pants and brown jacket. He had a big backpack like the hippie guy. I think he used to be in the military before and that is why he become crazy. He walks like a crack head. Also he look like Anishtain the famous scientist.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Berkeley!

    Did your trip make you like Berkeley more or less? Do you think you might want to study there one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Tjay i like ur blog in black back round it look really good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a cool blog you made there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Tjay underful!! great, lik Ur blog:):)

    ReplyDelete