Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Restraunt Review


          Today my class went to Vietnamese restaurant named Pho. One food we ate is egg rolls. Egg rolls looks like something rolled in flour. Its smells like vegetables. It tastes all right not that bad. I didn't really liked it. Another food we at is fried chicken wings. It looks like cooked in oil. It tastes like any other wings I eat. The size of the restaurant is medium, maybe about 60 people can fit in there. They serve Vietnamese food. Their menu includes appetizers menu with vegetables, there were not desserts menu section. Overall, I think I give rating 5 on a scale of 1-10 for the restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. Tjay,

    Were there any foods similar to Mongolian food at the Vietnamese restaurant? It's good to try new things. When I visit Mongolia I want to try айраг.

    Mr. Michael

    ReplyDelete