Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Art Review of the Mission District

Today, I saw cultural murals in San Francisco on Mission District. In the artwork, you can see people are protesting togheter which I believe reprsents a political or social message at struugle and empowerment. In the artwork, you can see in this mural there is big giant house robot in the city of San Francisco which I believe represents that the government wanted to destroy the mission district houses and build a office. They wanted to kick the poor people out of the neighborhood and build a new buildings. This mural made me felt like I wish everybody in the world were equal and have same rights. I would love to have this mural in my house because it is nice artwork. I would'nt buy a print of it. I want the original mural like that if I get a chance to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment