Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cultural Review of at the Vietnamese restaurant

Today, I experienced vietnasese food one restaurant located on telegraph 44th and the name of the restaurant is Pho. One thing I learned about this culture is that they have many sea foods and they uses often vegtebales and leaves to cook some other foods. In this field trip, I saw little remakins on the table and there was three sauce on the table. The sauce tastes hot and kind of sweet. This is similar to different than my country culture becasue we put stone in the fire and make the stone hot and red. Then we put raw meat vegetables and onions you can put whatever you want to put in. Then you take out the stone out of the fire and put in the meat. In this field trip, I saw differentkind of furtinutes. All of the furtinutes were wooden. This is similar to my culture because long time ago my country used to use wooden furtniture we makes them by ourselves. I did not realy felt nothing speciall about taste from the food but, it tastes good. I liked the food. I liked it because it is soft. I would not visit that neighborhood again. I rather to visit the country. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can make Mongolian food for us one day...maybe next year in a cooking post-session!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u like Vietnam food !!!! u can make mongolian food ???

    ReplyDelete